What is HUB?
Heidelberg Unseminars in Bioinformatics are participant-driven meetings where people with an interest in bioinformatics come together to discuss hot topics and exchange ideas and then go for a drink and a snack afterwards.
Tuesday March 4, 18:30 - 21:00, BioQuant room 041, Im Neuenheimer Feld 267, 69120 Heidelberg
Get involved in HUB
HUB is all about community participation - thus, let us know if you'd like to get involved by editing these pages:
- volunteering to organise future HUB meetings
- here are the minutes/agendas of several of our planning meetings
- giving ideas for future HUB meetings
- signing up to get involved in specific HUB-related activities
- help us publicize HUB meetings
Stay in touch with HUB
Want to keep in touch with the HUB community in other ways?
- Join the HUB LinkedIn group - great for keeping in touch with other HUB participants, even once they've left the area
- Tweet us on @HUBioinformatic and/or with the hashtag #hub_hd
Extra HUB activities
- Help us prepare some HUB accessories (T-shirts etc.)
- Get involved in HUB-related training/teaching/courses
- Collaboratively writing an article about organising unseminars/unconferences in bioinformatics
- Join HUB team in ISCB Wikipedia Competition
- Jan 23, 2014 - HUB9 - Collaborations: Using Git to stay in control
- Oct 17, 2013 - HUB8 - Crowdsourcing bioinformatics
- July 9, 2013 - HUB7 - The technical side of collaborative working
- May 16, 2013 - HUB6 - Seeing in the dark
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|