What is HUB?
Heidelberg Unseminars in Bioinformatics are participant-driven meetings where people with an interest in bioinformatics come together to discuss hot topics and exchange ideas and then go for a drink and a snack afterwards.
HUB10.5 - Spring Social in the Heidelberg Marstall
Tuesday April 15 2014, 18.30, Marstall Mensa (just off Universitätsplatz in Heidelberg old town)
Get involved in HUB
HUB is all about community participation - thus, let us know if you'd like to get involved by editing these pages:
- volunteering to organise future HUB meetings
- here are the minutes/agendas of several of our planning meetings
- giving ideas for future HUB meetings
- signing up to get involved in specific HUB-related activities
- help us publicize HUB meetings
Stay in touch with HUB
Want to keep in touch with the HUB community in other ways?
- Join the HUB LinkedIn group - great for keeping in touch with other HUB participants, even once they've left the area
- Tweet us on @HUBioinformatic and/or with the hashtag #hub_hd
Extra HUB activities
- Help us prepare some HUB accessories (T-shirts etc.)
- Get involved in HUB-related training/teaching/courses
- Collaboratively writing an article about organising unseminars/unconferences in bioinformatics
- Join HUB team in ISCB Wikipedia Competition
- Mar 04, 2014 - HUB 10 - Design and visualization: making your mark in science
- Jan 23, 2014 - HUB9 - Collaborations: Using Git to stay in control
|Whos here now: Members 0 Guests 0 Bots & Crawlers 1|