- This event has passed.
HUB25 – machine learning
December 8, 2016 from 18:30 - 20:30
This is an introduction to machine learning that will give people with no experience in machine learning a quick taste and a chance to train some models on some real data, and machine learning experts an opportunity to share their knowledge in “pair machine learning” exercise.
- Please sign up on the Meetup page
- Participants should bring their own laptops with machine learning software installed. We recommend KNIME for non-programmers and scikit-learn for programmers. If you come at 18:00 we will help with the installation.
- Two example workflows for KNIME and scikit-learn are on GitHub
- Organizers will be on site from 18:00 to help people installing machine learning software
- BioMed X has two locations, this unseminar will be held in Im Neuenheimer Feld 583
Discussion: Join our Slack group https://rhein-neckar-hub.slack.com/signup and then go to the channel #hub_ml: https://rhein-neckar-hub.slack.com/messages/hub_ml/ If you can’t sign up with any allowed domains, just send a quick email to roeder _at_ berg.net with a request to be added to the Slack group.
See you on December 8!